Welcome to our Orthodontic Practice
We understand your desire to seek the best possible orthodontic care for yourself or your child. We pride ourselves on our honesty and patient respect and assure you the best possible orthodontic treatments are available to you.
We offer a personal approach to orthodontics with caring and highly qualified staff.
Braces aren’t just for kids. Teeth straightening can be changed at any age if your gums and bone structures are healthy. We offer a variety of treatments that are designed for different age groups – including adults.
NOTICE TO ALL OUR PATIENTS WITH REGARD TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC
We (in our Practice) began preparing for this Pandemic back in January. We have made sure we have sufficient hand sanitiser, masks, gloves and anti-viral surface wipes in both Practices. Now, for those who have appointments with us over the next few months, please pay particular attention to the following –
- All respiratory illnesses are contagious. What is happening now is a sharp reminder of what has always been real.
- If you have any of the following symptoms – FEVER, RUNNY NOSE OR EYES, SNIFFLY NOSE, SORE THROAT, COUGH AND\OR UPSET STOMACH – please CALL or EMAIL us to re-schedule your appointment.
- If any patient and\or family member arrives at either of our Practices with any of the symptoms noted in ITEM 2, you will be asked to LEAVE IMMEDIATELY, and your appointment will be RE-SCHEDULED BY PHONE OR EMAIL.
- When you arrive please make use of the hand sanitiser on the reception countertop as the first thing you do.
- We also request that adhere to the NZ Government’s Isolation Protocols should they be applicable to you or any member of your family.
- If your appointment with us needs to change we shall phone\email you to re-schedule the appointment.
Our goals are –
- To make sure your treatment runs as efficiently as possible in these extraordinary times
- To prevent\limit the cross-infection\transmission of any respiratory illness – this requires your help so we can remain healthy to provide you all with uninterrupted treatment.
- To update you as soon as possible if any further changes to our procedures need to take place.
We truly look forward to making it through this Pandemic with all of us intact. We do not need to panic; We do not need to be blasé; We do not need show bravado. Common-sense and thoughtful actions are required. Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Please do not hesitate to email (preferably) or phone if you have any queries and please keep checking this website for any updates/changes.